Automatic Email Forward - Gmail
If you are currently using G Suite / Gmail and need to implement the Sales Automation feature in TeamWave CRM, then you will need to setup auto-forwarding for Gmail. This will send a copy of all your emails to TeamWave mailbox.
Here's how it is done:
A. Define a rule in Sales Automation
- Navigate to CRM settings and select Sales automation.
- Create a Rule and copy your Smart email BCC address. Learn more
B. Configure your Gmail Settings
- Navigate to your Gmail account.
- Click on Gear Button on the right top (Refer Screenshots below)
- Select Settings from dropdown
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP in the navigation bar
- Click on Add a forwarding Address button
- Paste the CRM Smart Email you copied before.
- Click on Next
- Then Click on Proceed
Steps 2,3,4 and 5
Steps 6 and 7:
Now, a confirmation code will be sent to your TeamWave mailbox. It will be present in the CRM inbox of the default owner selected in the rule.
C. Verify and enable:
- Copy the confirmation code in Mail Tab of your CRM and verify it in Google/settings page or Click on the link in the mail
- Then in the Forwarding section, enable Forward a copy of incoming mail to your Smart Email.
Now, you can receive all your emails to your TeamWave mailbox directly.
Note: You can use filter option in Gmail settings to forward certain emails to TeamWave.