Importing Contacts from Mailchimp
You can import Mailchimp subscribers from your campaigns or Audience as contacts in TeamWave. You can also schedule real-time imports from MailChimp, so if anyone subscribes to you they will instantly be added to your CRM Contacts.
Before importing contacts to Mailchimp,
- You need to connect your Mailchimp Account with TeamWave.
Here's how to import contacts from Mailchimp
- Navigate to Contacts in CRM
- Click on the 'More' icon and select Mailchimp
- Select 'Import Contacts'
- Now select the Audience and segment from which contacts will be imported
- Map Mailchimp fields with TeamWave's.
- Add tags and select the frequency of Import
- Click on Done
All the contacts in Selected Audience and Segment will be imported to Mailchimp.