Exporting Timesheets to QuickBooks
If you are looking to convert your Timesheets as Invoices to bill your clients or want to check if you are meeting your projects Budget, this is your go-to option. With this feature, you can easily export your Timesheets as Invoices in QuickBooks (or Xero).
Before exporting your timesheets you need to connect your QuickBooks account with TeamWave.
Once you have connected your QuickBooks account, connect customers in QuickBooks with the Project. You can even create new customers from Project Configurations itself. See how to connect customers in QuickBooks with Project.
Once it is done you can export Timesheets as Invoices
- Navigate to the Project
- Click on Timesheets tab
- Choose your filters based on what you would like to export
Only time logs in the selected filter will be exported to QuickBooks
- Click on 'Export' and Select ‘Export to QuickBooks’
- In the pop-up opened, select a customer from QuickBooks. Only customers linked to that project can be selected.
- Then you can choose the bill rate for that invoice. Learn more about Bill rates.
- Click on 'Create an Invoice' to create an Invoice.
- An invoice will be created in QuickBooks and it will also be linked with that Project in Configuration> QuickBooks.
Please note the invoice will be created in the default currency set in your QuickBooks account.