Connecting QuickBooks with TeamWave
TeamWave’s account owner can connect QuickBooks Online to TeamWave in Integrations page. This allows you and selected TeamWave users to view individual invoices, payments and estimates. Once you're set up, you'll be able to use QuickBooks Online with TeamWave.
Connecting QuickBooks online account
Here’s how to connect QuickBooks:
1. Click on your profile avatar
2. Select integrations
3. Click on QuickBooks section
4. Then click on 'Connect with QuickBooks' button
5. Enter your QuickBooks credentials and log in
6. Once authorised, that QuickBooks account will be linked to TeamWave’s account
Giving QuickBooks access to TeamWave users
Once QuickBooks account is linked with TeamWave, you can select users who will have access to your QuickBooks account within TeamWave. Selected users will see QuickBooks section in Deals, People, Organisations and Projects.
- Create customers in QuickBooks,
- Link QuickBooks customers with Deals, People, Organisations and Projects,
- See invoices, estimates & payments and link them with TeamWave
- Create invoices in QuickBooks
- You can also remove QuickBooks access to users from the same page.
Disconnecting QuickBooks from TeamWave
If you want to disconnect your QuickBooks Online account from TeamWave account, you can navigate to Integrations page and revoke access by disabling the toggle button.