What is Zapier?
Zapier acts like a bridge between your apps. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Learn more about Zapier.
Zapier + TeamWave
With Zapier you can automate a lot of workflows between TeamWave and 1000+ other apps you use everyday like Typeform, Quickbooks, MailChimp etc. You can set up integrations with your favourite applications via Zaps (a zapier terminology). A Zap, is a link between your apps on Zapier, generally consists of a Trigger, a Search and an Action.
For example, consider an Zap (read integration) between TeamWave and Wufoo, which creates a Deal in TeamWave CRM when a form is submitted on Wufoo.
This is how it works, when a form is submitted on Wuffoo, Wufoo triggers Zapier. Hence, Wuffo is Trigger. Then, Zapier will create a deal in TeamWave as an action. So, TeamWave is an action.
Supported Triggers, Actions and Searches
TeamWave supports multiple Actions, Triggers and Searches in Zapier. Here is the list of Triggers, Searches and Actions. Learn more
- New Person (Triggers when a new Person is created)
- New Deal (Triggers when a new Deal is created)
- New Organization (Triggers when a new Organization is created)
- New Activity (Triggers when a new Activity is created)
- Updated Deal (Triggers when an existing Deal is updated)
- Updated Person (Triggers when an existing Person is updated)
- Updated Organization (Triggers when an existing Organization is updated)
- Create Deal (Creates a new deal)
- Create Person (Creates a new Person)
- Create Organization (Creates a new deal)
- Create Activity (Creates a new activity)
- Update Deal (Updates an existing deal)
- Update Person (Updates an existing Person)
- Update Organization (Updates an existing Organisation)
- Add follower (Adds a new follower to a deal)
- Find Deal (Finds an existing Deal. Optionally, create one if none are found.)
- Find Person (Finds an existing Person. Optionally, create one if none are found.)
- Find Organization (Finds an organization. Optionally, create one if none are found.)
- Find User (Finds a user by email)
If you are looking any other Tiggers or actions, please drop in a message on Intercom or an email at email@example.com. We would love to take your feedback.