Timesheet management for projects
Logging Time for the work you have done in a Project will track the amount of time your team spent working on a project as well as on each task. If you approach it right, it will become a very effective tool to manage and track time.
TeamWave also provides reports on the logged time by your team in the Reports section of a project.
You can log the Time you spent on a task either from the task detail page or from the Time logs tab in a Project.
From Task details:
- Navigate to Project Management application.
- Click on Tasks in the navigation bar.
- Click on a task to open task detail pop-up.
- Click on Add time log icon at the right bottom (Ref 1.1)
- Enter details and log time. (Ref 1.2)
- If the project is billable, check the billable checkbox. (Ref 1.2)
- Click on Save.
From Timesheet tab
- Navigate to Time log tab in the project
- Click on the Log Time button
- Enter details and log time
- Select the task from Choose task option
- Click on save
You can see the details of the time logged from Time logs section. Learn how to check details of time logs.
- Everyone in the project can view the logged time for a project from Time logs.