Discussions via Email
Discussions is an important feature which lets your present and discuss your thoughts with your team members on the ongoing project. You can start a discussion, set privacy and tag your team members on the discussions tab in a project
Discussions for a project can also be initiated with an email from your mailbox. This gives the flexibility to leave a message without even logging into your TeamWave account.
Starting a discussion with an email
To initiate a discussion from your mailbox, first, you need to copy your project specific smart email address from Email Docs (Ref Pic 1.1 & 1.2) tab in that project. This address is project specific and unique for you.
- Open your mailbox and click on compose mail
- Paste your Project specific smart email in address bar
- The subject of the email must start with Discussion: followed by the title of the discussion (Ref 1)
- Add the description of the discussion in the email body (Ref 1)
- Then Send it
Here’s the format:
<Project specific smart email id>
Discussion<colon><Title of the discussion>
Eg: Discussion: Project review update
<Description of discussion>
- The smart email address is unique for every project.
- Everyone in the project will have access to the project-specific smart email address.
- Also see how to add a new task list and tasks