Forward emails to projects
TeamWave comes with forwards feature, where you can link your emails directly to projects and end all your copy-pasting work. It allows you to associate emails you received from your client to a project.
Emails containing product specifications or some important notes related to project can be forwarded to that project and can be used as a reference.
Forwarding Emails to a Project
Any email can be associated with a project by simply forwarding that email to the project specific email.
- Navigate to Project management Application
- Select a project
- Click on Forwards tab
- Copy the Project-specific smart email address
(If you are not able to view smart email, click on How to forward an email to this project, then copy it.)
- Open your TeamWave registered mailbox
- Forward any email to that project-specific smart email
The email will be associated with that project and can be viewed from Forwards tab in that Project.
- Your email, from which you will forward, should be registered with TeamWave
- You should have access to that project to do this action
- This email can be viewed by all the team members of the project