Adding a Milestone
Adding Milestones to Projects will keep all the members in the project updated about project's deadlines. You can even make Milestones Private, so they will be accessible only yo certain members inAll the Events and Milestones will be synced with TeamWave's calendar in Homepage.
- Navigate to Project management application
- Then, go to the Project where you wanted to add the event
- Click on the Events tab
- Select/Click on a date
- Select Milestone tab in the pop-up
- Enter all details like Name, assigned to, date etc (Ref 2.1)
- You can manage privacy between private and everyone
- Then click on create milestone
A created Milestone can be edited and deleted from the Milestone detail pop-up.