User Permissions - Projects
TeamWave allows you to provide Admin rights to selected users to help you manage privacy for your Projects in Discussions, Tasks, Events, Notes and Files.
Rights of Projects Admin and Account Owner
- Right to add a new Project
- Right to Add team members, Invite clients to projects.
- Right to Archive, Unarchive and Delete a Project
- Right to access and manage Projects details through settings (For projects owned by their organisation)
- Right to access and manage Templates
- Access to Organisations tab in Projects
- Access to Reports tab of the project
- Access to projects they are collaborated on. (Not all the projects)
Rights of regular users
- Access to all the projects they are collaborated on.
- Right to access and manage all the public tasks, files, events, milestones, discussions of the projects they are collaborated on.
- Access to the time logs of the tasks they are assigned to.
General User permissions