Inviting a client to the project
Invite a client to your project to ensure everyone is on the same page. Collaborate, share files, notes, and more for free.
However, there may be certain tasks or information that you want to keep private from your client. In such cases, you can create a separate task list for private tasks that your client does not have access to. This can include sensitive information, internal team discussions, or tasks that are not relevant to the client. Learn more about how to create a private task list here.
Inviting a client/vendor
A client/vendor can be invited while adding a new project or to an existing project.
While Creating a new project:
- Click "New project " in the Project Dashboard.
- Fill in the required details.
- Click on the “Company” tab
- Choose "Yes, this project involves another company".
- Enter the client's organization name and email
- Select "Yes” under the “Invite the external Company for collaboration”
- Set permissions.
- Click "Start ".
To an Existing project:
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab in your Project.
- Select the Client/Vendor tab.
- Fill in the details and choose the option to 'Send Invitation'
- Confirm the invitation by clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
To ensure smooth collaboration with your client:
- If your client is not a TeamWave user, they should accept your invitation via email and sign up for a new account.
- If your client is already a TeamWave user, they can accept your invitation either through the email or by accessing the notification in the TeamWave app.
This way, both existing and new TeamWave users can easily join the project and contribute to its success.
Note: Only users with administrative privileges can invite clients or vendors to a project. Your client's account will be free and there is no need to pay for their access to the project.