Managing User Status in TeamWave
Effectively managing user status in TeamWave is crucial for organizational administration. This guide offers step by-step instructions for adjusting user status, including suspension, termination, resignation, and deletion.
1. Suspend User
Purpose : To temporarily restrict a user's access to TeamWave, often used for disciplinary actions.
- Navigate to 'User Management and click on the 'Users' tab.
- Mouse hover on the user you wish to suspend.
- Click the Suspend icon next to their name.
Note: This action temporarily disables the user's access to their TeamWave account but retains all their data and task associations.
- Reactivation: Access can be reinstated at any time by a Super Admin or the account owner. To re-activate a suspended user navigate to suspended users and Click on Reactivate.
Terminating an employee will disable their access to their TeamWave account permanently and cannot be revoked
- Access 'User Management', then the 'Users' tab.
- Identify and Edit the user to be terminated.
- Change their status to 'Terminated' and save changes.
To invite a terminated employee to your TeamWave account you need to invite him as a new employee with new email id. (To use the same email id, you need to delete the user and then invite him as a new employee).
Resigning an employee will disable their access to their TeamWave account permanently and cannot be revoked.
- Navigate to the User Management section.
- Click on the 'Users' tab.
- Edit the user to be marked as resigned.
- In the employment status field, choose 'Resigned'.
- Save the changes to update their status.
To re-invite a resigned user, use a different email. To reuse the same email, delete the user first and then re-invite.
4. Deleting a User:
Permanently delete a user's TeamWave account and all associated data. All the deals/tasks/activities assigned to that employee should have to be re-assigned to another employee before deleting.
- Go to User Management and select the 'Users' tab.
- Mouse hover on the user you wish to delete.
- Reassign any tasks or activities assigned to this user to another employee.
- Click on the delete icon.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on 'Submit'.
Note: Super Admins can suspend, mark as resigned, or terminate users. Only account owners can delete users.