JustCall is a cloud phone system for your sales and support teams. It takes seconds to get phone numbers in 70 countries (Click to find out more) and start making or receiving calls.
You can also have click-to-call and text icons next to your contact’s phone number via JustCall’s chrome extension.
TeamWave and JustCall
With TeamWave and JustCall’s phone integration, you can call and text your contacts easily; you can track your calling and texting activities from your Activities section. Our JustCall phone integration creates a call activity for your calls & notes for your text messages against your contact.
How to integrate:
- Click on your profile avatar [bottom left]
- Select ‘Profile’
- Head over to ‘API Key’ and click ‘Copy’ (Ref 1.1)
- Login to your JustCall account (or click here).
- Click on integrations in the sidebar (or click here)
- Click on the +Integrate button present against TeamWave Integration. (Ref 2.1)
- Enter your TeamWave email address and the API key from TeamWave. (Ref 2.2)
Set-up JustCall in TeamWave:
Change your Default Calling Method in your CRM settings to get our click to call and text icons.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to CRM Settings (or click here)
- Go to 'General'
- In general, Click on 'Default Calling Method’
- Select ‘Default phone call handler’
- Click on 'Save'
- Install JustCall’s chrome extension (find it here)
- Refresh your contacts screen.
You should start seeing click to call and text icons next to phone numbers.
Joining an existing TeamWave-JustCall integration:
If your account owner or another team-member has already integrated your TeamWave domain:
- Enter your email address & select the desired organization. (Ref 3.1)
- Click the ‘Integrate’ button and you are ready to go. (Ref 3.1)
Integrating a Second TeamWave Account
If you want to integrate another TeamWave account:
- Click the `Integrate another TeamWave account` button. (Ref 4.1)
- Enter your TeamWave email address and API key from TeamWave. (Ref 4.2)
- Click on the ‘Integrate’ button to successfully complete the integration. (Ref 4.2)