Connecting Xero with TeamWave
Super Admins can connect Xero with TeamWave from Integrations page. This allows you and selected TeamWave users to view Xero Customers, Invoices and payments.
Connecting Xero account
Here’s how to connect Xero:
1. Click on your profile avatar
2. Select integrations
3. Click on Xero section
4. Then click on 'Connect to Xero' button
5. Enter your Xero credentials and log in
6. Once authorised, that Xero account will be linked to TeamWave’s account
Giving Xero access to TeamWave users
Once Xero account is linked with TeamWave, you can select users who will have access to your Xero account within TeamWave. Selected users will see Xero section in Deals, People, Organisations and Projects.
- Create customers in Xero,
- Link Xero customers with Deals, People, Organisations and Projects,
- See Invoices & Payments and link them with TeamWave
- Create Invoices in Xero
- You can also remove users access to Xero from the same page.
Disconnecting Xero from TeamWave
If you want to disconnect your Xero account from TeamWave, you can navigate to the Integrations page and revoke access by clicking on 'Disconnect' button.