Managing Estimates and Invoices
TeamWave has seamless integration with popular accounting apps: Quickbooks and Xero.
If your business uses Quickbooks (OR Xero), the integration with TeamWave will help you:
- Add contacts, products and services
- Send estimates, invoices and track payments in CRM.
- Export timesheet entries (from projects) with one-click. Generate invoices with custom billing rates.
How to manage estimates & invoices in TeamWave:
1) You need to be an Admin or Super Admin in TeamWave (account)
3) Enable Integration with QuickBooks (OR Xero) from the TeamWave Integrations page
4) Create a Deal and a Contact in TeamWave CRM
5) From the deal detail page, create a Quickbooks Customer and link that customer with the deal.
Open the Deal > Quickbooks tab > Create new customer > Select 'Link customer with this deal' > Create
6) In QuickBooks, you can add any number of products and services.
QuickBooks Home page > Gear Icon > Products and Services > Add New
7) Generate an estimate or invoice in QuickBooks for the customer created from TeamWave.
8) Once an invoice or estimate is created, you'll see that invoice/estimate linked with the Deal in TeamWave.
8) You can even create and send Quickbooks Estimates and Invoices from TeamWave.