Manage Admin Privileges & Permissions
Admin privileges are required to do some certain actions throughout the application. The account owner can provide and remove admins privileges to Employees anytime.
In permissions, access to CRM and few sections within apps like Noticeboard, Employee dictionary and Exporting contacts can be enabled or disabled
Learn more about
General User Permissions,
Projects User Permissions,
CRM User Permissions and
HRMS User Permissions.
To manage Admins Privileges and Permissions:
- Navigate to HRMS.
- Click on Employees tab in the navigation bar.
- Select the employee
- Navigate to Permissions tab
- Use checkboxes to give admin privileges and to give access to specific sections within the app.
- Only account owner can provide admin privileges and set permissions to employees.
- While you can disable/enable access to CRM application to employees, you cannot disable access to Project Management and HRMS.