Automatic check-ins are used to keep up with the team by scheduling questions on a regular schedule. It is always recommended to check in with your employees at regular intervals.
Scheduling Automatic check-ins
- Navigate to HRMS
- Click on Automatic check-in tab
- Click on Setup an automatic Check-in
- Enter the question you want to ask, select employees,
- Select how frequency of the question
- Then click on Submit
Note: Checkins marked as public will let participants see each others response.
Editing Automatic check-ins
- Navigate to that check in
- Select edit icon next to Automatic check-in
Disabling Automatic check-ins
- Navigate to automatic check-ins tab
- Use toggle button disable the check-in