Manage Task lists
Once a Task list is created you can Edit, Copy and Delete Task lists from tasks page in a project.
How to Edit/Copy/Delete a task list
- Navigate to Project Management Application
- Click on Tasks tab in a Project
- Hover on any Task list name
- Click on what you would like to do
A. Editing a Task list
- Click in edit icon
- Update necessary changes
- Click on save
B. Copying a Task list
You can use this option to copy a Task list to another/same project. This action will also copy the assigned persons associated with the tasks to the second project if they have also collaborated on the second project.
Note: Due dates cannot be carried on copy action.
- Select Copy icon
- Now select a project
- Set the default Assignee and due date (Optional)
- Enable/Disable attachments
- Click on Copy
C. Deleting a Task list
- Click on delete icon
The Task list will be deleted from that project. It will also delete all the tasks in that Task list.
Here's is how to restore a deleted item from a Project.