TeamWave CRM allows you to start a project associated with a particular deal right from the deal details page. Once project creation process gets initiated by sales person, the project admin will receive the “project initiation” notification. Then the project admin can create the project. Let's explore the whole process in greater detail:
1. Click on the CRM app.
2. Open up the detail page of the deal from which you'd like to initiate a project.
3. Make sure that the deal has organisation and contact person linked with it.
4. Scroll down and locate the "Projects" section in the left hand side of the deal details page.
5. Click on "Add Project".
6. Enter the project name, select the contact person, select client or vendor. Finally select the project admin who will receive the project initiation notification.
7. Click on the "Initiate" button.
8. Now the selected project admin will receive notification to start the project.
9. Click on the project link to initiate the new project creation process.
10. Now the project admin can either directly invite the client to collaborate or skip the invitation process. Click "Next" to proceed.
11. In the next step, add the team member to the project click on "Start the Project".
12. The client/vendor information will be stored in the project. Invitation to collaborate can be initiated by accessing the "client/vendor" section present under "project settings".
Linking existing project with deal
1. Open up the detail page of the deal from which you'd like to initiate a project.
2. Scroll down and locate the "Projects" section in the left hand side of the deal details page.
3. Click on "Link Project".
4. Select the contact person and enter the project name to select the relevant project from the list of suggested projects.
5. Click on "Link Project" to link the project.