Never miss any Project related event or milestone by syncing the time and date with the Google Calendar and let Google remind you when the time gets closer.
1. Go the Integration page by clicking on the profile image present at the bottom of the left hand side navigation bar.
2. Enable Google Services integration by using the toggle switches.
3. Click on Enable Google Calendar
4. Click on Sync button to populate Google Calendar with the events present in your TeamWave account.
5. You can also sync four upcoming events scheduled in the next 14 days by clicking on the sync button present in your account dashboard.
6. You can also go the Events sections of a specific project and click on sync button.
Note: As this is one-way sync, the events and milestones present in TeamWave will be updated in Google Calendar, but not vice versa.