1. Make sure your spreadsheet has the following fields: Title, Deal value, Expected close date, Pipeline name, Contact email, Company and Currency. Out of these fields, Deal Title is mandatory.
|Title||This is the title of the deal|
|Deal Value||This is the value of the deal (Example: 5000, 6000, 10000)|
|Expected Close Date||This is the expected date by which the deal should be closed.
|Pipeline name||Name of the pipeline into which the deal will be imported|
|Stage name||Name of the stage in the pipeline|
|Contact email||The email id of the contact person to be linked to the deal|
|Company||The name of the company to be linked to the deal|
|Currency||Given below are the supported currency codes:
British Pound: GBP
In the spreadsheet you should mention USD for US dollars.
2. Browse to CRM app and click on "Import Deals" button.
3. Click on "Choose file to upload" button and select the file to be uploaded.
4. Map the expected fields to the columns present in the spreadsheet.
Note: Deals without any pipeline will be imported to the default pipeline.
5. Click on import button to initiate the deal import process. Once it is completed, you'll receive confirmation mail.