TeamWave has been integrated with DropBox and Google Drive for quick and easy attaching instead of re-uploading. Before using these features, you will have to enable them, and authorize your accounts.
- Click on the profile image at the bottom left.
- Select Integrations from the list.
- Enable the services using the toggle switches.
- Once enabled, you will be prompted to enter your account details of Dropbox and Google Drive. Enter your credentials and log in.
- Once authorized, you will see the list of services that are now connected to your TeamWave account. For example, in Google, we have Drive, Calendar and Contacts sync. You can enable individual services that you would like to use.
- You can upload files from these services, to discussions, Tasks and Deals on TeamWave.
- If you no longer wish to use them, click on Disable button to disconnect them from TeamWave.