An organization's time-off policy can only be configured or edited by an employee with admin privileges to the HRMS module.
1. Click on the HRMS app present in the left hand side navigation bar.
2. Click on "Time-Off Policy" tab.
3. Click on "Create New Policy" to create new policy or click on existing policy to update it.
4. Fill in the required details and click on "Update Policy" in case of existing policy or click on "Save" in case of new policy.
Here two types of holidays can be added:
These are the holidays unique to the company.
These are the major public holidays of a specific country.
Here, the admin can specify the working days of the week and business hours.
1. Check the boxes for the days you want to add to the work week.
2. Set the business hours.
3. Click on "Save".
Here you can select the employees who will be mapped to the time off policy.