Adding a Single Contact
Importing Contacts in Bulk
Google Contacts sync:
1. Click on the profile picture at the bottom left corner, and select Settings from the list of options.
2. Click on Integrations.
3. Switch the toggle button for Google to activate the integration.
4. Google will want you to authorize by logging into your account. If you are already logged in, click on Allow. This will setup the integration between your Google account and TeamWave account.
5. Click on Enable Google Contacts sync.
6. Click on Sync to import the contacts to your TeamWave account.
7. You can disable Google contacts sync any time by clicking on the red Disable button.
1. Go to the Integrations page.
2. Scroll down to the MailChimp section and use the toggle to enable the integration.
3. Authorize MailChimp and click on "Sync Contacts" after selecting your MailChimp list from the drop down.
Click here to learn more about syncing contacts with MailChimp.
Import csv file:
This feature becomes extremely useful when you have been using a third party contact management, and need to import the entire list into Teamwave CRM.
1. Click on CRM module.
2. Click on Contacts on the menu on top.
3. Click on 'Import' icon.
4. Choose file to upload, and locate the file on your computer.
5. Map the columns of the CSV file with the fields required by TeamWave Contacts and click on Import.
Add contact manually:
1. Click on the CRM module.
2. Click on the Contacts link on the top of the page.
3. Click on the 'Add Contact' icon.
4. Fill the contact details and click on Save.